About Me

My photo
I'm Kelli. I'm 35, and my ultimate joy in life comes from being a devoted wife & loving mother. My 2 sons, Ian & Adam, are 15 years and 3 months! We have a crazy life, and every moment of it is a blessing! :-)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why Aldi? Why live frugally?

I think more families should live like mine does.

 I've got to imagine that people WANT to spend less on groceries... taking charge of their hard-earned paychecks & spending the money they save on fun things that they WANT to buy, like vacations, clothes, and things that are just a lot more fun!
For us, we are working towards paying off all of our outstanding debts, like our student loans & our mortgage, so that we can live 100% debt-free. 

How huge would that be for YOUR family?

If you could shave off $100 per week from your grocery bill, how would that change your life? What would you do with that money? 

We recently had our second child and decided that I will be a stay-at-home mommy (yay!). My frugality has literally allowed that dream to become a reality. Aldi is a huge part of that!

Sidebar: We love Dave Ramsey & we try to live by his financial guidelines.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment